A cosy skirt with a shorter length that looks chic with opaque tights. The multitude of colours of this contemporary tweed are reminiscent of Mount Gabriel near Schull in West Cork, hence the name. Made in a wool, cotton, polyester mix and lined in 100% cotton. A side zip means there are clean lines at the front and back and the skirt rests at the natural waistline. Generous pleats in the back provide plenty of freedom of movement, whilst maintaining a neat look at the front.
- Average length; 50cm (19 1/2")
- Wool, cotton, polyester mix
- Made from reclaimed fabric
- Green Dry Clean (talk to your local Dry Cleaners about this toxin-free alternative to traditional dry cleaning)
- Designed and made in West Cork, Ireland