All content and images at www.tamsinblackbourn.com are copyright protected unless otherwise stated. We are happy to share and enjoy the reposting of our links on other sites, however, please make sure that all reposting of our materials are credited and/ or linked to the originals. Also, do not use our content for commercial purposes without our written consent.
Please understand that many of our featured items are offered in limited quantities and, because of their limited availability, stock will not and cannot be refreshed. That means once an item is gone, it may be gone for good and not appear on the Site again.
We endeavour to present the most recent, most accurate, and most reliable information on our Site at all times. However, there may be occasions when some of the information featured on the Site may contain incomplete data, typographical errors, or inaccuracies. Any errors are wholly unintentional and we apologise if erroneous information is reflected in product prices, item availability, or in any way affects your individual order.
Please be aware that we present our content 'as is' and make no claims to its accuracy, either express or implied. Please also note that because the colours of the products you will see on the Site depend on your monitor/screen, we cannot guarantee that the display of colour will be accurate and some colours may vary.
We reserve the right to amend errors or to update product information at any time without prior notice. In the event that a product is listed at an incorrect price due to a typographical error, we shall have the right to refuse or cancel any orders placed for a product listed at the incorrect price (regardless of whether or not the order has been confirmed and you have been charged). If your card has already been charged for the purchase and your order is cancelled, we shall issue a credit to you in the amount of the incorrect price.
Website usage terms and conditions
The term Tamsin Blackbourn or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).